Knowing what to keep, for how long, and in what format can be a real challenge, with very serious consequences if you get it wrong.
The experts at The Accounts Payable Network have put together a helpful guide with links to some great resources to you get control over your records retention procedures.
Get the inside track on how to handle:
- 1099 and unclaimed property escheatment records
- Current requirements for record retention
- Receipts vs. card statement
- Records when switching to EFT
- Vendor statements
- Storing electronic records and much more